Featured Media Gallery

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Scythe, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Scythe

Scythe Administrator Illuminati

Guides:
    IGN:
    Scythe
    Hello everyone,

Just now we've added the Media tab to the boards. It might still need some tweaking, but when you're trying to host pictures for your guides, stories or just anything you need in general you'll be able to upload them in our Media Gallery now. Either choose from one of the predetermined categories (If you have any suggestions for these, do tell! I've only made a few basic ones!) or create your own albums with your own permissions to them.

There's a fair bit that can be done with the media gallery, but some things such as the quotas might need some tweaking. Please do tell us if we missed out on configuring something, or if you feel like you need more space to do things with. All I ask is that you keep it reasonable, and don't try to get me to host your 23GB folder of photographs you took on your vacations the past 7 years! I really don't mind paying for this out of my pocket, but that's going a little too far!

I think it'll be a great addition to the boards, and hope to see people using it!

Media | Secret World Legends Forums

3-AM, Trapsin, Ahnìon and 1 other person like this.
  2. Ahnìon

Ahnìon New Bee Dragon

IGN:
    Dustwalker
    This is great! Finding free, reliable image hosts in today's web climate is tricky as hell, so this definitely gives the users more freedom of expression. Cheers! :)

SpeedoKisses likes this.
  3. Scythe

Scythe Administrator Illuminati

Guides:
    IGN:
    Scythe
    As a minor addition: With the addition of this feature I've also added a virus scanner on the background, it is very possible that if you upload an item that it finds suspicious any link to it might break from it removing the file or moving it to quarantine.

Ahnìon likes this.